MSDynamicsWorld.com has posted an article by Mark Polino entitled, "Bad Economy or Not, Here Are Ten Reasons to Attend Convergence 2009". In this article, Mark details ten (well, eleven - he includes one bonus reason) reasons why users should attend the premier Microsoft Dynamics convention. In short, they are:
- Learn how to get more out of your existing Dynamics program.
- Learn about new features planned for upcoming releases.
- Get Continuing Professional Education.
- Learn what works from other users.
- Interact with product and support team members.
- Attend parties.
- Try something new.
- Learn about add-on solutions.
- Learn about related applications.
- Quick Return-on-Investment (ROI).
- (Bonus) Me.
Be sure to check out his article for more information on each reason. And be sure to stop by Booth #840 at Microsoft Convergence to visit Merit Solutions and learn more about Microsoft Dynamics AX development.