True productivity requires an end-to-end enterprise resource planning (ERP) package that your people will actually use. With Microsoft Dynamics AX, you can provide a familiar interface that quickly connects your people—and even business partners—to the right information and tools to work faster and smarter.
- More easily prioritize and focus on relevant tasks, information and activities with a RoleTailored user experience. More than 30 out-of-the-box Role Centers give employees intuitive, graphical displays of the information and activities most relevant to their specific job or role. Your people become part of your business processes because workflow capabilities and results are integrated directly into the Role Center.
- Improve communication and collaboration with integrated unified communications, including presence information, instant messaging, and Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) capabilities—all accessible right from Microsoft Dynamics AX, ensuring that your people have the information they need, when they need it.
- Find information faster and easier by using familiar tools and technologies such as Microsoft Office Excel, Windows SharePoint Services, and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server.
- Improve decision-making throughout your organization with ad hoc, self-service business intelligence (BI) and reporting for everyone in key business areas. Enable self-service BI by providing default data cubes that can be displayed as KPIs in employees' Role Centers and viewed with more detail in Excel.
- Provide a user interface that is similar to other Microsoft products, to ease training and help people reach their full potential faster.
Learn how Microsoft Dynamics AX improves the productivity of people and processes, read the whitepaper:
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009: Designed to Enhance Productivity