Merit Solutions is looking for a new “face” to transform our customer support interaction experience. As the MeritCare Business Systems Analyst you will be responsible for building relationships with multiple key customers, acting as an extension of their teams in order to provide top-notch technical support and analysis.
While the attire may be casual, the environment will be fast-paced. Merit Solutions is a growing company currently expanding their commitments within their MeritCare support. You must enjoy learning new things and be self-driven to do whatever it takes to provide our customers with best-in-class service, constantly exemplifying the Merit core values of integrity and high quality.
Continue Reading Job Opening: MeritCare Business Systems Analyst.
You're not just trying to find a job. You're trying to find a home for your passion and dedication - a place where those around you share your beliefs and goals and are eager to help others succeed. And you want to work in an environment that values and respects your performance and ideas.
With a Career at Merit Solutions, you can discover potential you didn’t know you had, push your limits, turn your ideas into reality and make a real impact on the world. Just imagine what you could create and how happy you could be working in the right career path!
Why should you join Merit Solutions? Learn why we can be a great career choice for you!
Merit Solutions has a new opening in the Chicagoland area for a Recruiting and Human Resources Manager.
Manage global recruiting efforts from initial job posting to candidate evaluation and hiring:
- Build strong relationships with existing team members, our customers and external recruitment agencies.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Manage outsourced immigration processes in North America and Europe.
- Coordinate onboarding of new employees in coordination with internal managers.
- Work closely with management in innovating and administering performance management.
- Lead people-related initiatives globally.
- Develop and manage recruiting and HR process improvement projects.
- Mentor and manage HR resources.
Continue reading "Job Opening: Recruiting and Human Resources Manager".
Merit Solutions' Microsoft Dynamics AX practice is rapidly growing and we're looking for a Microsoft Dynamics AX Payroll Consultant to join our team.
To perform successfully in this position, an individual must lead parts of the Microsoft Dynamics AX implementations and provide high quality, responsive assistance to clients in need. This position requires the ability to analyze complex business processes and drill into highly technical details, and drawing conclusions leading to successful outcomes for clients.
This individual will work as part of a worldwide consultant and developer delivery team that is committed to providing services with high quality and integrity.
Continue reading "Job Opening: Microsoft Dynamics AX Payroll Consultant"
Imagine being surrounded by the best team in the industry. Imagine an energizing environment, exciting work, smart team, clients who are the leaders in their business verticals. Imagine having access to the latest and greatest technology.
Then, imagine yourself leading our team which helps our customers get the most out of their systems and processes.
And imagine doing that from wherever in the US you may be.
Continue reading "Job Opening: MeritCare Leader"
Merit Solutions, a leading Microsoft Dynamics AX Consultant, is looking for a talented Microsoft Dynamics AX Consultant to join our rapidly growing organization!
- Project Scope
- Analyze, define, and document client requirements.
- Assist in development of project scope, cost estimate and schedule.
- Project Delivery
- Perform client-facing business process analysis, training, software configuration and other implementation processes as required.
- Develop and implement creative solutions that drive increased business success for clients.
- Execute our proven implementation methods and practices leading to successful outcomes for clients.
- 50-70% travel.
- Client Relationships
- Maintain all project documentation and client reporting.
- Provide user training and create user documentation.
- Provide post Go-live and on-going support as required.
- Identify opportunities for new/added business and assist with closing these opportunities.
- Professional Development
- Participate in company sponsored job related activities and training to further develop skill set.
- Develop and meet annual personal goals for enhancing Microsoft solution offering skills.
Skills & Qualifications
- Education – Bachelor's degree in Business or IT-related discipline.
- Professional Experience – 2+ years of hands-on software implementation experience.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX or other ERP implementation experience.
Learn more about Merit Solutions.
For consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Merit Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.