When you make the decision to streamline processes and upgrade ERP systems, you expect to transform your business into an industry leader that is more agile, efficient, connected, and competitive.
Unfortunately, there is evidence to suggest that your ERP implementation will not achieve all of the benefits you defined at the start of your project. It is widely accepted that more than 50% of ERP projects fail; they go over budget, miss deadlines, and deliver little value post-implementation.
At Merit Solutions, we believed there was something seriously wrong with this data - so we changed the model.
Learn how we changed the way companies approached business process and technology improvement projects. And how we changed the way those projects were sourced, designed, delivered, and supported.
Over the past three years, we have seen an increase in the number of companies who are becoming challenged by the results of their own success coming out of our economic recession. Years of growth and global expansion through acquisitions and new market opportunities have left these companies with manufacturing, distribution, accounting, customer service, and procurement operations that are being run on disparate legacy business systems and poor business processes. These systems and processes are highly inefficient, expensive to support and maintain, and lack visibility into the global business data executives need to make quick, informed decisions.
Global ERP projects can be an expensive and time consuming investment into your organization; however, the benefits of improved processes and better decisions far outweigh "standing still" while the competition evolves.
Here are some key success factors for moving to a global ERP solution:
Continue reading "Key Success Factors for Global ERP Implementations"
- Global Integration
- Standardized Business Processes
- Decentralized Business Processes
- Adaptable and Supports Business Growth
- The Right Partner
Merit Solutions, a leading Microsoft Dynamics AX Consultant, is looking for a talented Microsoft Dynamics AX Consultant to join our rapidly growing organization!
- Project Scope
- Analyze, define, and document client requirements.
- Assist in development of project scope, cost estimate and schedule.
- Project Delivery
- Perform client-facing business process analysis, training, software configuration and other implementation processes as required.
- Develop and implement creative solutions that drive increased business success for clients.
- Execute our proven implementation methods and practices leading to successful outcomes for clients.
- 50-70% travel.
- Client Relationships
- Maintain all project documentation and client reporting.
- Provide user training and create user documentation.
- Provide post Go-live and on-going support as required.
- Identify opportunities for new/added business and assist with closing these opportunities.
- Professional Development
- Participate in company sponsored job related activities and training to further develop skill set.
- Develop and meet annual personal goals for enhancing Microsoft solution offering skills.
Skills & Qualifications
- Education – Bachelor's degree in Business or IT-related discipline.
- Professional Experience – 2+ years of hands-on software implementation experience.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX or other ERP implementation experience.
Learn more about Merit Solutions.
For consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Merit Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.