If competing is identifying market opportunity, then winning is capitalizing on opportunity faster than the competition. Whether you’re doing business across locations, countries or industries, help lead your organization to a competitive advantage with business software that’s as agile as you need to be.
The flexible architecture of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 means it can grow and adapt with you, and empower you to make changes quickly and cost effectively to match your business. Because it’s built to scale, Microsoft Dynamics AX can support your diverse operations, in a single solution. It also helps you balance risk with accurate information you can trust, and sharpen your competitive edge by combining the unique way you do business with industry-specific best practices.
Lead your business into the new generation of work with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012. Experience the power and agility in this online demo: Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Demo
As a CIO, are you considering a new ERP system?
If so, learn more about Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 for Chief Information Officers (CIOs).
Last year, half of all CIOs surveyed by Gartner believed that IT would have to change when the economy began recovering. Now that the recovery is under way, CIOs are beginning to reimagine IT and what it can do for the business—with innovation and growth back on the horizon and new technologies changing the resource game.
This reimagining is not optional—it’s a must. New lighter-weight technologies and IT models are already changing the resource requirements of IT operations. The good news? This enables IT leadership to focus more on growth and strategic impact.
Learn more about CIO priorities by reading the Gartner 2011 CIO Agenda.
Or, for information on Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012's key enhancements and benefits for Chief Information Officers, make sure you view some of the videos below by registering for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 for CIOs:
- Market Trends - Interview with Nigel Montgomery, Research Director, Gartner
- Solving IT Fundamentals with World Class Architecture
- Developer Experience: Faster Development of Rich Business Applications
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and Distributed Organizations: A Good Fit
- Implementing a Two-Tier ERP Strategy
- Implementing a Business Intelligence Solution Using Role Centers, Cubes & Reports
- Extending the Reach of Your Implementation with New Microsoft Office Interoperability
- Extending the Value of Your ERP with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Simplifying Access to Information with Portals
For CFOs, make sure to check out Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 for Chief Financial Officers!
Are you a Finance Executive considering a new ERP solution?
If so, learn about Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 for Chief Financial Officers!
According to the 2010 IBM Global CFO Study, The New Value Integrator, the following challenges have been identified based on input from more than 1,900 CFOs and Senior Finance leaders worldwide:
- Over 40% of companies produce financial metrics manually
- 47% are poor to average at anticipating external forces
- Finance spends over 50% of time on transactional activities
- 50% lack a common planning platform; 36% lack a common reporting platform
- Nearly 60% are not satisfied with their operational planning and forecasting analytical capability
View a number of videos specifically for CFOs and learn about the key enhancements made in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Financials that drive real business value for CFOs. Video topics include:
- Steve Ballmer's Keynote Announcement
- Business Value for Chief Financial Officers
- Implementing a Business Intelligence Solution Using Role Centers, Cubes & Reports
- Simplifying Compliance: Audit Workbench, IFRS & the Compliance Portal
- Budgetary Control and Commitment Accounting
- Adapting Your Business Processes Easily with Workflow
- Customer Showcase - City of Redmond, WA
Learn more about Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 for CFOs.
We have posted three new Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Demos on our site! Check them out below:
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Supply Chain Demo
Take a look at how Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 makes it easier for operations managers to forecast inventory, avoid stock-outs, and place orders with suppliers. Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 also provides a single, powerful solution to help your organization manage important business processes, such as inventory forecasting and supply chain management.
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Demo: Manage, Update, and Deploy Workflows
The workflow controls in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 make it easy for your people to manage, update, and deploy critical workflows across the organization. Take a look at how Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 makes it possible for procurement directors to manage the procurement process across the organization.
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Demo: Share Business Data with Microsoft OfficeThanks to Microsoft Office Add-Ins, you can provide your team with a fully-formatted, Microsoft Office documents populated with data from Microsoft Dynamics AX. Take a look at how Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 makes it easy for a finance manager to collaborate with her team using the familiar Microsoft Office interface.
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 is not just the next release of a great product. It is, in fact, a generational shift in business software, delivering new levels of capability, unmatched agility, and a compelling and empowering user experience. At the same time, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 sets a new standard for simplicity.
Learn more about Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012: A New Generation in ERP.
As of yesterday - August 1, 2011 - we are very excited to announce the general availability of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, the Next Generation in ERP.
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 is “Powerfully Simple” because it has been designed to empower people to anticipate and embrace change, enabling businesses of all sizes to thrive and grow. Through our early adoption programs we already have evidence from customers and partners on the incredible value they are realizing from this latest version. Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 delivers:
- A powerful foundation of prebuilt industry capabilities and comprehensive, core ERP functionality for financial, human resources and operations management. It supports more than 40 roles within an organization from the shop floor to the top floor in both commercial businesses and public sector organizations. One of our Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 customers, Hydra-Power Systems, is primarily a national distributor of hydraulic and pneumatic systems, but the company also manufactures custom hydraulic manifolds and power units and offers installation and training services. “Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 provides us with so many new capabilities that are critical for Hydra-Power, so we customize less and remain much closer to the solution’s standard functionality,” explains Bob Jablonski, operations manager at Hydra-Power Systems.
- A new level of agility through a set of tools like our Unified Natural Models, which serve as a library of business processes that reflect real-world situations. The Royal Canadian Mint looked at other leading ERP solutions but wanted something that could deliver the maximum value to them, the shortest implementation time, the best TCO while letting them manage their infrastructure without “an army of consultants.” As CIO Greg Smith put it, “For us, it’s all about agility – if we can’t deliver in weeks, what used to take months, we’re holding back the business.”
- Simplicity across the board, allowing amazing flexibility in configuration and customization while lowering total cost of ownership to our customers. Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 is focused on making every process for both IT administrators and end users simpler, easier and more intuitive. Earlier this month at the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference, we took simplicity a HUGE step further and announced Microsoft Dynamics ERP RapidStart Services. RapidStart Services, build on the Windows Azure platform, is designed to decrease the time-to-value of ERP deployments by simplifying the configuration of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 to meet customer requirements through a simple questionnaire based approach to guiding system setup.
With Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, deploying, configuring and managing a mission critical business application in your organization has never been easier. To learn more about this powerfully simple ERP solution that is a game-changer, browse the resources below or contact Merit Solutions!