We are excited to announce the launch of our new MAXLife ERP Software website! The new site provides a fresh new look and feel meant to enhance the overall user experience. It has been updated with new product information, demos, white papers, and deeper, more content-rich landing pages.MAXLife ERP addresses the industry-specific challenges of Life Sciences companies that produce FDA regulated products. Unlike other ERP systems, MAXLife is an end-to-end solution that addresses a Life Sciences company’s biggest challenge: quality management.
Learn more about MAXLife ERP:
- Electronic Batch Records: Reduce manual processing and operating costs by tracking Batch Records electronically, having them go through a life cycle of approvals, security, and workflows along the way.
- Life Sciences Quality Portal: Manage all of their quality and compliance unstructured documents - such as SOPs, Quality Programs, Training materials, etc... - in a 21 CFR Part 820 compliant environment.
- Materials Control Workbench: Access and view any material lot and / or serial number, the status of that material, and all of the locations of that material - at the click of a button!
- CAPA Incident Management: Streamline and automate Corrective Action Preventive Action (CAPA) incident and non-conformance management processes to correct and prevent issues, measure outcomes, and continuously monitor the system.
- Cost of Quality Management: Track and analyze all costs related to performing quality processes to improve product quality and reduce the cost of quality.
MAXLife Life Sciences Software is based on Microsoft's most advanced and feature-rich ERP system, Microsoft Dynamics AX. Gartner, Inc. has named Microsoft Dynamics AX a “Leader” in its ERP Magic Quadrant, and Nucleus Research has found that Microsoft Dynamics AX customers achieve returns in areas of increased visibility, increased productivity, and reduced costs. And with MAXLife Cloud ERP, you can give your employees real-time visibility and anytime, anywhere access to the critical business data they need to be successful - without compromising functionality or security.
MAXLife software increases your visibility into product performance, resulting in better decisions and increased revenues and profits. It enables quality control and quality assurance processes to work together as part of the business system, and to be transparently available for reviewing and reporting. With MAXLife, you can track product quality, proactively see and respond to manufacturing variability, meet GMPs, Sarbanes Oxley, and 21 CFR Part 11 and Part 820 requirements, and simplify computer systems validation.