About Merit and HealthEquip
HealthEquip by Merit Solutions is a marketplace app created during the Covid-19 pandemic to combat PPE shortages. Developed by a consortium of industry leaders, HealthEquip enables donated PPE to be ethically distributed to healthcare organizations most in need of supplies, and the ability to procure PPE from trusted supply sources.
Gain experience as part of this amazing start-up that supports our front-line workers in the fight against Covid-19!
About the Opportunity/Your Responsibilities
Paid student internship, summer; 2-3 months, part-time; 15-20 hours per week.
The aim of the Business Development Intern role is to ensure a positive user experience and help expand the HealthEquip user and supplier base.
- Reach out to healthcare organizations and suppliers by email, phone and video meeting
- Educate and onboard new marketplace users by assisting with store set up or buying profile
- Identify new development channels
- Follow-up and manage users to maintain and retain them
Professional/Personal Skill Requirements
- Two years of college experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work well independently and within a team
- Growth mindset, creative and adaptable to a rapidly changing environment
- Training and mentorship provided
In the face of difficult circumstances such as the current ones, standing together is the only way to make a difference. Digital technologies have removed many barriers and dangers related to fighting the spread of COVID-19, allowing us to partake in finding effective solutions remotely.
By supporting HealthEquip, you’ll be spearheading the efforts of those looking to reduce and mitigate the consequences of a malicious virus. This is why every contribution matters.
Join our team and this innovative project by applying to firstname.lastname@example.org.