Location: Remote, US
Engagement: Full time
- Responsible for Solution Architecture of the project – leads design, development and testing areas and is responsible for successful processes across all areas
- Subject matter expert for application configuration and design, optimizing features, user experience, data integrity, system performance
- Drives the effective transition of requirements to project team, ensuring a clear and complete understanding of the requirements for a successful delivery to the client
- Up to 50% travel
- Broad and deep experience in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 / AX system including functional and technical areas as well as specific industries
- Minimum of 5 years of Microsoft Dynamics 365 / AX experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in related field of experience.
Nice to Have
- Life Sciences and/or Manufacturing Industry experience and business process expertise
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience
- Provides leadership to the project team members, motivates, guides, develops, counsels (mentors)
- Leads, manages and develops technical specifications for Microsoft Dynamics 365 enhancements and integrations with other business applications in a close collaboration with project team
- Supports and supervises team members with their daily project related tasks
- Participates in our people development strategies and supports project related goals for each employee
- Team Approach – You enjoy working with a multi-disciplined team and value the input of others.
- Communication – Possess clear and concise written skills, excellent oral communications and precise listening skills.
- Business Ethics – Have proven ability to establish solid relationships with your customers as a trusted advisor.
- Flexibility – You are able to flex and adjust to changes in project personnel, timelines and requirements as projects progress and evolve.
- Professional – You have the ability to maintain and project professionalism while interacting with “C” class client personnel – controllers, corporate accountants and chief financial officers, chief technology officer and chief executive officers.
- Technology – embrace and pursue the latest technologies that impact and interact with Microsoft Dynamics and companion products.
Merit Solutions compensation plan is highly competitive and promotes success across projects as well as work/life balance, rather than solely focusing on billable hours.
Backed by a solid, well-staffed team of developers and technical staff, led by a team of forward thinking, focused managers, our field consultants have all the support and resources needed to drive customer success in the field.
Merit has been voted one of the top Best Places to Work in Illinois for the past several years. Merit Solutions fosters an environment of cooperation and personal development by being results oriented and outcome driven. Our customer reputation is the cornerstone of our success and we only hire candidates who fit into our culture.
We look forward to receiving your resume at email@example.com
Merit Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
Merit Solutions does not accept unsolicited resumes from any Recruiters or Recruitment Agencies.