About Merit and HealthEquip
HealthEquip is a digital exchange that speeds safe, compliance verified PPE to those that need it most. HealthEquip was developed in May, 2020 in consortium with Kaiser, Microsoft, Kearney and the AHA to speed the supply of donated PPE hospitals, ethically matched and distributed based on their needs criteria. Building on this success, HealthEquip marketplace was launched in August, 2020. HealthEquip marketplace enables fast, safe and compliance verified procurement of PPE for healthcare providers, municipalities, education facilities, companies and small businesses.
Gain experience as part of this amazing start-up that that is about protecting people, saving lives and making a difference in the fight against Covid-19!
About the Opportunity/Responsibilities
- This is a non-paid, student internship for the fall or 2020. We are requesting 12 hours per week with flexible working times for a three-month period.
- HealthEquip will provide all software and apps for the position including Dynamics 365 CRM and Teams for meetings as well as calling.
- HealthEquip will provide mentorship and professional development for you as you contribute to the success of our mission.
- In this role, you will be reaching out to associations, groups and organizations to enable their use of HealthEquip using programs tailored to the needs of their members.
- This involves educating them on the unique way Verified by HealthEquip ensures safe procurement of PPE by protecting against counterfeit supply, helping them understand how to take time and cost out of their sourcing process using our digital exchange, and supporting their success use of the marketplace.
- You will get to know the players in a particular industry and geography and be their ambassador to HealthEquip.
- Reach out to associations, healthcare organizations and businesses by email, phone and video meeting
- Educate and onboard new marketplace users by assisting with buying profile
- Identify new business development channels
- Follow-up and manage users to maintain and retain them
Professional/Personal Skill Requirements
- Two years of college experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work well independently and within a team
- Growth mindset, creative and adaptable to a rapidly changing environment
- Training and mentorship provided
Join our team and this innovative project by applying to email@example.com.