Maintain Control of Manufacturing Processes
Merit for Life Science with Microsoft Dynamics 365 facilitates planning, execution, monitoring, tracking, record-keeping, and documenting of manufacturing processes for biotech, pharma, and medical device organizations.
Weighing and Dispensing
Control processes when measuring or transferring materials.
Electronic batch report or electronic device history report in a single document.
Finished Product Management
Finished product quality testing, approval and release, and more.
Secure platform for controlled document exchange.
Manufacturing Weighing and Dispensing
Follow strictly controlled processes when measuring or transferring materials between containers to avoid damage, contamination, and corruption.
- Ensure compliance with the tightly controlled environmental factors
- Leverage quality checks both before and after the dispensing process takes place
- Gain a clear, transparent, and rigorous audit trail behind what was done, when, and by whom
- Apply multi-person electronic signatures as required
- View a complete audit trail behind the equipment used, the dispensing room environment, and personnel action, reinforced with dual electronic signatures
- Easily manage and streamline sensitive measurement processes
Electronic Reporting (EBR and eDHR)
Assemble an electronic batch report or electronic device history report into a single document.
- Consolidate manufacturing records and audit trails for a specific production batch to help expedite its approval and release
- Initiate, prepare, and produce EBR (Electronic Batch Records) or eDHR (Electronic Device History Records) with a single touch of a button by leveraging the power of all the different integrated processes within the Merit for Life Science ERP platform
Finished Product Testing, Release,
Efficiently manage stringent regulations for finished product quality testing, approval and release, as well as labels documentation and record keeping.
- Ensure compliance by following your organizations SOPs for finished product testing
- Automated and streamlined sampling and testing protocols
- Finished product testing protocols included in the master planning
- Investigations can be performed across multiple people, facilities, and geographic locations
- Ensure sampling rules associated with specific items are followed automatically
- Manage quality testing throughout the materials and production lifecycle
Merit for Life Science with D365 allows me to manage precise dispensing,
quality acceptance, and reporting related to production while working digitally
with CDMO and CRO partners.
[Merit Solutions Customer: Privately held, pre-commercial cell and gene therapy manufacturer]
Fundamentally improve the quality and security of your inventory and warehouse documentation. Use cases include:
- Material inspection records
- Material COAs
- Material specifications
- Batch track and trace records
- Dispensing records
- Shipping records
- Material receipt records
- Batch Release history
Attend a free one-day briefing and review your business objectives, discover and visualize solutions, and leave with a clear, actionable picture of how to attain an FDA-ready manufacturing future.
Quality incident data and processes can be a driver of significant business value if shared with other stakeholders. See how to unleash a new reality through increased transparency of quality data.