Merit Solutions, a global provider of digital manufacturing solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Azure business platform, announces the redesign of its logo and, with it, the launch of a new website. The evolution of the brand and website better reflect its mission to redefine manufacturing in the digital era.
“Since our founding in 1999, we’ve remained committed to offering a better way for manufacturers to evaluate and implement technology solutions,” comments Bill Burke, founder and CEO of Merit Solutions. “As we head into our 20th year, our new look better aligns with the changing technology landscape and will further help global or FDA regulated process, discrete, and lean manufacturers embrace the future of digital manufacturing.”
Specific improvements and elements of the new brand and website include:
- Interlocking diamonds represent the interdependent relationship between Merit Solutions and our Clients.
- When combined, these diamonds form a value chain representing the flow of value between the two partners.
- The four corners of the smaller diamond in the middle represent how value is delivered – in accordance with our core values of quality, integrity, innovation, and stewardship.
- As people spend more time online researching changing to digital business, the new website makes it easier to find the information needed to make informed decisions.
- With data protection and privacy becoming more important, the new website is Secure and better complies with regulations like GDPR.
- The new website is more responsive, enabling on-the-go effectiveness for visitors wanting to gather information using their cell phones or tablets.
These changes come days after Merit Solutions received the 2018 Microsoft US Partner Award for Business Applications – Dynamics for Finance and Operations, further validating our ability to deliver successful client outcomes by leveraging Microsoft’s world-class technologies based on the Azure business platform.
“This is an exciting time for us and this branding and new website change reflects our evolution to become the premier, single source provider of Microsoft technology solutions for manufacturers today,” notes Burke. “While unwavering in commitment to our clients, we believe our new identity better reflects the culture, values, and philosophies that have made us successful for almost 20 years.”
About Merit Solutions
At Merit Solutions, our goal is to be the very best at helping global or FDA regulated process, discrete, and lean manufacturing organizations to leverage the Microsoft cloud business platform and drive digital manufacturing strategies. Merit Solutions is one of only a few Microsoft Partners worldwide capable of providing the entire platform – from Microsoft Dynamics 365 to Azure Managed Services, the Internet of Things (IoT) to mobile applications. With offices throughout North America and Europe, more than 500 clients in 40+ countries, and a 96% client satisfaction rating over the last 5 years – trust Merit Solutions for your digital transformation.