Location: Remote, US
Engagement: Full time
As a consultant you are hired to lend your expertise to clients in need of insight. Our clients expect our consultants to view their business problem from a fresh perspective and to then act as the catalyst for change. At the core our consultants provide objectivity and influence and excel at problem solving. We work directly with clients to document and thoroughly understand their business requirements that we convert to functional specifications and functional design documents. As a consultant you will create new solution designs to solve business and operational problems. Your excellent communication skills in all media and to all levels within the organization will help Merit grow and meet new successes.
- 5+ years of experience with Dynamics 365/AX
- Ability to independently lead the implementation of the following modules, including Requirements Gathering, GAP Analysis, Design, Configuration, Testing and Training:
- General Ledger
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Fixed Assets
- Intercompany & Consolidations
- Management Reporter
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to communicate with C-Level personnel down to Accounting Clerks, with the appropriate level of detail
- Accountable, able to work independently or to lead a small team
- Strong documentation and design skills
- Travel 50-75%
Highly Desirable Experience in the Following Areas:
- Item Costing
- Time & Expense Management
- SK Global E-Banking Suite
- Compliance and Auditing requirements
- Life Sciences and Manufacturing industry knowledge
Merit Solutions compensation plan is highly competitive and promotes success across projects as well as work/life balance, rather than solely focusing on billable hours.
Backed by a solid, well-staffed team of developers and technical staff, led by a team of forward thinking, focused managers, our field consultants have all the support and resources needed to drive customer success in the field.
Merit has been voted one of the top Best Places to Work in Illinois for the past several years. Merit Solutions fosters an environment of cooperation and personal development by focusing on successful client outcomes. Our customer reputation is the cornerstone of our success and we only hire those who fit into our corporate culture.
We look forward to receiving your resume at email@example.com
Merit Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
Merit Solutions does not accept unsolicited resumes from any Recruiters or Recruitment Agencies.