Location: Remote, US
Engagement: Full time
As a consultant you are hired to lend your expertise to clients in need of insight. Our clients expect our consultants to view their business problem from a fresh perspective and to then act as the catalyst for change. At the core our consultants provide objectivity while being able to influence and excel at problem solving. We work directly with clients to document and thoroughly understand their business requirements that we convert to functional specifications and functional design documents.
- 5+ years of experience with Dynamics 365/AX
- Ability to independently lead the implementation of the following modules, including Requirements Gathering, GAP Analysis, Design, Configuration, Testing and Training:
- Product Information Management (items, BOMs, formulas)
- Production Order processing (discrete and process manufacturing)
- Quality Management
- Warehouse Management
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to communicate with C-Level personnel down to Shop Floor users, with the appropriate level of detail
- Accountable, able to work independently or to lead a small team
- Strong documentation and design skills
- Travel 50-75%
Highly Desirable Experience in the Following Areas:
- Demand Forecasting
- Shop Floor Control
- Supply Chain Modules (Purchasing, Inventory, Receiving, Sales)
- Emerging Technologies
- IoT Devices, Machine Learning, PowerBI
- Lean Manufacturing principles
- Life Sciences industry knowledge
Merit Solutions compensation plan is highly competitive and promotes success across projects as well as work/life balance, rather than solely focusing on billable hours.
Backed by a solid, well-staffed team of developers and technical staff, led by a team of forward thinking, focused managers, our field consultants have all the support and resources needed to drive customer success in the field.
Merit has been voted one of the top Best Places to Work in Illinois for the past several years. Merit Solutions fosters an environment of cooperation and personal development by being results oriented and outcome driven. Our customer reputation is the cornerstone of our success and we only hire candidates who fit into our culture.
We look forward to receiving your resume at email@example.com
Merit Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
Merit Solutions does not accept unsolicited resumes from any Recruiters or Recruitment Agencies.