Position: Senior Project Manager
Location: Any, Remote, US
Type: Full time
Merit Solutions provides outcome-driven manufacturing solutions leveraging the Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Azure Business Platform. With a 20 year reputation of enabling manufacturers to achieve business objectives, Merit Solutions is widely-recognized as an innovative solution partner for digital transformation.
Having been a trusted partner for more than 400 clients around the world, we are able to consistently deliver high-value outcomes due to the quality of our culture and the expertise of our team.
Merit Solutions has an immediate opening for a Senior Project Manager with deep interest and experience in facilitating and implementing successful Microsoft Dynamics 365 projects. This position is a client-facing role, which is responsible for reviewing the clients’ business needs, and recommending and implementing software solutions for Merit’s clients.
The successful candidate must demonstrate willingness to go the extra mile for the team’s success. You will be a problem solver, critical thinker, a curious learner, and be detail-oriented. This position is an excellent opportunity for someone who loves technology and has a wide and varied experience across the technology landscape.
Role and responsibilities
- Ability to assess clients’ environmental context and business processes and effectively communicate situational analysis and recommendations both orally and in written form.
- Drive the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders while ensuring technical and solution feasibility
- Ensure that Microsoft D365 projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress including plan project tasks, sequences, time estimates and costs
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and make sure that project deliverables are in place and meeting quality requirements
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs
- Ensure optimized resource availability and allocation both full-time employees and sub-contractors
- Perform risk and issue management to mitigate project risks
- Measure project performance and make appropriate adjustments to deliver project goals and objectives
- Effectively manage relationships with the client and all stakeholders that ensure client lifecycle success
- Lead client through entire implementation lifecycle – deployment, adoption and sustainability
- Microsoft Dynamics 365/AX understanding and relevant experience
- Must have experience implementing large ERP projects
- Broad understanding of Finance, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, HR, and Sales business processes and systems
- Experience leading ERP or Manufacturing application implementation projects through all phases
- Using your experiences, skills and knowledge you have the ability to understand and cope with different business situations in a smart and empathetic way.
- Your amazing communication skills encourage open expression of ideas and opinions that facilitate to solutions. You possess clear and concise written skills, excellent oral communications and precise listening skills.
- You enjoy working with a multi-disciplined teams and value diversity in approach and perspectives.
- You have a proven ability to establish solid relationships with your clients and co-worker as a trusted adviser.
- You look for ways to make changes work rather than only identifying why change will not work, adapting quickly and easily.
- Your curiosity about technology, manufacturing business enablement is contagious.
- You are perceived as a leader who fosters a common vision and creates a unified plan to get results. You are the go-to leader!
Merit Solutions compensation plan is highly competitive and promotes success across projects as well as work/life balance.
Backed by a solid, well-staffed team of developers and technical staff, led by a team of forward thinking, focused managers, our field consultants have all the support and resources needed to drive customer success in the field.
Merit has been voted one of the top Best Places to Work in Illinois for the past several years. Merit Solutions fosters an environment of cooperation and personal development by focusing on successful client outcomes. Our customer reputation is the cornerstone of our success and we only hire those who fit into our corporate culture.
We look forward to receiving your resume at email@example.com
Merit Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
Merit Solutions does not accept unsolicited resumes from any Recruiters or Recruitment Agencies.