Location: Any, Remote, US
Engagement: Full time
- Must have experience implementing large ERP projects
- Broad understanding of Finance, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, HR, and Sales business processes and systems
- Microsoft Dynamics 365/AX highly desired
- Experience leading through all phases, from Requirements gathering through go-live
- Must have SDLC knowledge
- Experience managing developers working in both waterfall and Agile methodologies
- C-Level Communication and Negotiation skills
- Able to hold the line on scope changes as well as confidently communicating status, next steps, risks
Role and responsibilities:
- Ensure that Microsoft D365 projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders while ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Develop schedules
- Plan project tasks and sequences
- Estimate time and cost
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Manage internal resources and third parties/vendors
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs
- Measure project performance
- Manage relationships with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk and issue management to mitigate project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and make sure that project deliverables are in place and meeting quality requirements
- Meet budget objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Quality control
- Lead transition/change management for the client
- 50-75% Travel
- Team Approach – You enjoy working with a multi-disciplined team and value the input of others.
- Communication – Possess clear and concise written skills, excellent oral communications and precise listening skills.
- Business Ethics – Have proven ability to establish solid relationships with your customers as a trusted adviser.
- Flexibility – You are able to flex and adjust to changes in project personnel, timelines and requirements as projects progress and evolve.
- Professional – You have the ability to maintain and project professionalism while interacting with “C” class client personnel – controllers, corporate accountants and chief financial officers, chief technology officer and chief executive officers.
- Technology – embrace and pursue the latest technologies that impact and interact with Microsoft Dynamics and companion products.
Merit Solutions compensation plan is highly competitive and promotes success across projects as well as work/life balance, rather than solely focusing on billable hours.
Backed by a solid, well-staffed team of developers and technical staff, led by a team of forward thinking, focused managers, our field consultants have all the support and resources needed to drive customer success in the field.
Merit has been voted one of the top Best Places to Work in Illinois for the past several years. Merit hosts quarterly team building events in order to promote cross team collaboration. Merit Solutions fosters an environment of cooperation and personal development by focusing on successful client outcomes. Our customer reputation is the cornerstone of our success and we only hire those who fit into our corporate culture.
We look forward to receiving your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Merit Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
Merit Solutions does not accept unsolicited resumes from any Recruiters or Recruitment Agencies.