Making the decision to switch your company’s business management system is a process that requires research and foresight.
Here are the main reasons why businesses using SAP business management software have decided to make the switch to Microsoft Dynamics AX:
- Flexible Deployment Options. Microsoft Dynamics AX offers deployment options that give you choice today and flexibility in the future. Deploy on-premises or in the cloud with a single ERP solution, which you can implement all at once, or in phases according to your needs.
- Works Like Office. Microsoft Dynamics AX has been designed to work like familiar Microsoft software, providing a seamless Microsoft user experience for handling both structured (Microsoft Dynamics) and un-structured data (Microsoft Office), helping to increase user adoption and reduce training costs.
- Improve Employee Productivity. The easier a business management solution is to use, the faster people can to adopt it. The right solution can improve business productivity and lead to a fast return on investment (ROI) by enhancing collaboration, extending contextual business insight to people who need it.
- Integrates Seamlessly. Microsoft Dynamics AX works and integrates seamlessly with other Microsoft software, such as Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL Server, and Microsoft SharePoint, helping to lower integration and deployment costs.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership. Independent research has demonstrated that, on the whole, Microsoft Dynamics AX offers a higher return on investment (ROI) and lower overall costs than other major competitive offerings.
- Scale With Your Business. Expand business opportunities, modify processes, and differentiate your business with comprehensive ERP software that provides unprecedented agility that makes it easy to adapt, grow, and change.
- Robust Ecosystem. Microsoft offers a larger and more robust service and solution provider ecosystem than SAP, with over 2,500 Partners in more than 40 countries worldwide.
- Top Ranking. Gartner, Inc. identified Microsoft Dynamics AX as a Leader in its ERP Magic Quadrant (December, 2010), and Forrester Research found that Microsoft Dynamics AX is a Leader as an Order Management Solution (August, 2010).
Check out the rest of our Microsoft Dynamics AX vs SAP comparison.