For over 20 years, Merit Solutions has been helping manufacturing organizations refine their business expectations and outcomes and use that vision to deploy industry tailored software and services to support their long-term success. Merit works with, and builds solutions on, Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Azure platform, as well as using industry standard application development tools. The combination of industry experts and industry specific functionality provides our customers their best, last business solution.
Are you passionate about using your experience to help companies grow and transform their businesses? Are you excited about Microsoft technology and the potential it has to change the way manufacturing companies meet their business objectives? Moreover, are you ready to join a team that cares about its clients, each other and the vision of being a part of improving companies through technology?
Come join the Merit team!
Merit Solutions has an immediate opening for a Project Manager with deep interest and experience in facilitating and implementing successful Microsoft Dynamics 365 projects. This position is a client-facing role, which is responsible for reviewing the customers’ business needs, and recommending and implementing software solutions for Merit’s customers.
The Project Manager is accountable for leading and delivering ERP or Manufacturing application implementation projects through all phases. You will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals. The successful candidate must demonstrate willingness to go the extra mile for the team’s success. This position is an excellent opportunity for someone who loves technology and has a wide and varied experience across the technology landscape.
- Ability to assess customer’s environmental context and business processes and effectively communicate situational analysis and recommendations both orally and in written form.
- Drive the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders while ensuring technical and solution feasibility.
- Ensure that Microsoft D365 projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress including plan project tasks, sequences, time estimates and costs.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and make sure that project deliverables are in place and meeting quality requirements.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs.
- Ensure optimized resource availability and allocation both full-time employees and sub-contractors.
- Perform risk and issue management to mitigate project risks.
- Measure project performance and make appropriate adjustments to deliver project goals and objectives.
- Effectively manage relationships with the client and all stakeholders that ensure client lifecycle success.
- Lead client through entire implementation lifecycle – deployment, adoption and sustainability.
- Other duties as assigned.
Professional/Personal Skill Requirements
- Experience implementing large ERP projects.
- Experience leading ERP or Manufacturing application implementation projects through all phases.
- Understanding of Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Finance, HR and Sales business processes and systems.
- Excellent communication skills. You possess clear and concise written skills, excellent oral communications and precise listening skills.
- Proven ability to establish solid relationships with your customers and team/project members as a trusted adviser.
- High energy and enthusiasm to effectively manage service delivery functions.
- BA or B.S. in Computer Science, Business Management, Finance, Engineering or other related fields.
- A willingness to travel 50% of the time.
- Life Science industry knowledge and experience is nice to have.
We look forward to receiving your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Merit Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.
Merit Solutions does not accept unsolicited resumes from any Recruiters or Recruitment Agencies.