Are you using Microsoft Dynamics AX and considering making the move to the cloud and Microsoft Dynamics 365? You probably already know this – but the best platform in the world is rendered useless if it is not implemented correctly and adopted by your employees.
But how do you know which partner to work with? How do you find the right mix of quality, price, and culture fit? How do you find the company that will help you get the most value from your investments?
Here are the top 5 reasons why you should trust Merit Solutions for your Microsoft Dynamics 365 upgrade:
1. Client Satisfaction Scores: Merit Solutions is here to serve our clients – not a group of shareholders. Every decision we make is based on the value it provides to you, our client. We survey our clients quarterly and have not dropped below a score of 4.0 (out of 5) in the past 5 years. In that time, we boast a 96% client satisfaction rating with more than 93% of clients willing to recommend Merit to their peers.
2. One Partner: The move to Microsoft Dynamics 365 will open a world of digital opportunities for you – all seamlessly integrated into one business platform. Combining ERP and CRM with IoT, AI, BI, Mobile Apps and more – Microsoft Dynamics 365 will be the last platform your company will ever have to implement. Make sure you work with a partner who can provide high quality services in all those areas – not just ERP. Merit Solutions is one of the only partners worldwide who can support your entire digital platform.
3. Global Delivery Model: Merit Solutions has offices across the US and Europe and client deployments in more than 40 countries worldwide. Our global presence not only extends our average work day coverage to 16+ hours – but it also provides our clients with the cost benefits of working with English speaking, Europe-based resources without sacrificing quality. We also understand the nuances of working with companies and people across geographies and cultures.
4. History of Innovation: Merit Solutions has a history of innovation – deploying one of the first Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 customers on Azure and one of the largest mobile deployments using Xamarin, a cross-platform mobile app development tool that has since been acquired by Microsoft.
5. Relationship with Microsoft: Finally, Merit Solutions has deep ties throughout the Microsoft organization. We have been a trusted OEM to Microsoft for the past 14 years and are one of their nationally recognized systems integrators and ISVs – able to work with the Microsoft Consulting Services team. And we are a regular participant in the software TAP / early release / Beta programs.
If you are considering your own migration from Microsoft Dynamics AX to Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations – learn more about our 2-Day Microsoft Dynamics 365 Upgrade Assessment.