Job Title: Senior Technical Consultant (Developer)– Microsoft D365 Location: Serbia
Job Category: Exempt Job Status: Full-time
Department: Services Travel Required: Limited
Hiring Manager: Director, Technical Consulting Revision Date: October 2019
For over 20 years, Merit Solutions has been helping manufacturing organizations refine their business expectations and outcomes and use that vision to deploy industry tailored software and services to support their long-term success. Merit works with, and builds solutions on, Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Azure platform, as well as using industry standard application development tools. The combination of industry experts and industry specific functionality provides our customers their best, last business solution.
Are you passionate about using your experience to help companies grow and transform their businesses? Are you excited about Microsoft technology and the potential it has to change the way manufacturing companies meet their business objectives? And, are you ready to join a team that cares about its clients, each other and the vision of being a part of improving companies through technology.
Come join the Merit team!
We have an immediate opening for a Senior Technical Consultant (Developer) – Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) who is responsible for development, customization, upgrade and support of the Microsoft D365 for Finance and Operations (F&O) platform. In this role, you will also provide estimates on gaps and understand environment definition and code life-cycle management. This role is predicated on the ability to listen and understand customer business objectives, and design compelling and effective Microsoft D365 plus Merit Solutions technologies. As a Merit Senior Technical Consultant, you will be accountable for driving customer transformations and reference ability through leadership, critical thinking and curiosity-driven innovation resulting in an exceptional customer experience leading to consistent customer reference ability.
- Analyze, configure, customize and implement the Microsoft D365 for Finance and Operations (F&O) and maintain a deep technical understanding of the platform.
- Analyze, develop and support integration between the Microsoft Dynamics 365 with external applications.
- Independently work in effective transition of gathering technical requirements to delivery and development, ensuring a clear and complete understanding of the requirements.
- Participate in design and code reviews, and provide input into the design recommendation and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications.
- Keep supervisor informed of important developments, potential problems and related information necessary for effective management.
- Participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle.
- Provide end user support.
- Ability to clearly communicate and document technical design, for both customers and other team members.
- Mentor and counsel less experienced team members, provide them with knowledge on specific product areas, be a role model and promote communication and collaboration with the team.
- Passion for improving engineering practices and producing high quality software.
- May collaborate with Business Development/Practice Leads, by providing pre-sales educational support, which may include participation in presentations or demonstrations, as well as collaboration with the team to develop accurate technical estimations.
Professional/Personal Skill Requirements
- Ability to analyze problems and opportunities, conclude direction and make critical decisions working with key stakeholders.
- At least three years of strong software development experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX and/or Microsoft Dynamics 365 Financials and Operations with at least one project in upgrades, customization or implementations in D365
- Excellent understanding of the OOPS concepts.
- Strong working knowledge of X++ programming language
- Strong working knowledge in SQL Server database design and development
- Strong working knowledge with Integration tools and patterns.
- Strong working knowledge of relational databases and data management concepts.
- Strong working knowledge of building SSRS reports
- Strong working knowledge of using source control repository as Azure Dev Ops
- Understanding and active usage of Implementation methodology.
- Strong communications (written and verbal) skills.
- Certifications in the following disciplines: Core, Technical, Functional exams
- A or B.S. in IT, Computer Science, Software Engineering or other related fields.
- A willingness to travel up to 10% of the time.
We look forward to receiving your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Merit Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental handicaps or disabilities, marital status, Veteran status, sexual orientation, nor any other basis prohibited by law.
Merit Solutions does not accept unsolicited resumes from any Recruiters or Recruitment Agencies.