For over 20 years, Merit Solutions has been helping manufacturing organizations refine their business expectations and outcomes and use that vision to deploy industry tailored software and services to support their long-term success. Merit works with, and builds solutions on, Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Azure platform, as well as using industry standard application development tools. The combination of industry experts and industry specific functionality provides our customers their best, last business solution.
Are you passionate about using your experience to help companies grow and transform their businesses? Are you excited about Microsoft technology and the potential it has to change the way manufacturing companies meet their business objectives? And, are you ready to join a team that cares about its clients, each other and the vision of being a part of improving companies through technology. Come join the Merit team!
We have an immediate opening for a Senior Manufacturing Consultant – Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365). In this role, you will be the manufacturing operations expert on our customer project implementation team. Responsibilities include the delivery and execution of project tasks designed to implement the full suite of D365 plus Merit Solutions manufacturing technologies. Your deep functional manufacturing skills in D365 and your excellent communication skills will result in an exceptional customer experience leading to consistent customer referenceability. This role is predicated on your ability to listen and understand customer business objectives, configure and deliver the solution based on those requirements.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) for Finance and Operations (F&O) platform, especially the Manufacturing/Production modules.
- Work independently and collaboratively to perform all manufacturing module implementation activities, including solutioning, fit gap analysis, configuration, testing, training and deployment for D365 manufacturing and production.
- Utilize strong verbal and written communication skills to collaborate and execute implementation tasks with internal and external project team members that exceed expectations.
- Provide periodic status reports and accurate estimates and timelines of work in collaboration with the associated project manager.
- Continually learn industry best practices and demonstrate that knowledge in the delivery of our customer solutions.
- Support internal continual improvement to drive scalable, enabling processes.
Professional/Personal Skill Requirements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to details, ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to analyze problems and opportunities and make critical decisions working key stakeholders.
- Minimum two full cycle deployments as the Sr. Manufacturing Consultant for Microsoft Dynamics AX and/or Microsoft Dynamics 365 Financials and Operations.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 certification(s).
- Manufacturing, Life Sciences industry knowledge.
- B.A or B.S. in Computer Science, Business Management, Finance, Engineering or other related fields.
- A willingness to travel up to 50-60% of the time.
We look forward to receiving your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Merit Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental handicaps or disabilities, marital status, Veteran status, sexual orientation, nor any other basis prohibited by law.
Merit Solutions does not accept unsolicited resumes from any Recruiters or Recruitment Agencies.