In today’s difficult economic environment, there has never been more value in attending Microsoft’s Convergence. This year is geared toward helping attendees leverage their Microsoft Dynamics solutions to increase visibility into operations and maximize efficiencies. Convergence attendees will better understand their business management software and unleash its full potential.
Customers will gain a competitive edge by attending Convergence and will be better positioned to weather this economic storm. Customers will learn how to:
- Easily analyze their financial data and respond to changing business conditions.
- Effectively forecast and manage their cash flow and compliance with the clear understanding of reporting and process automation capabilities.
- Access comprehensive client information and stay connected to the needs of your customers.
- Leverage implementation with related applications like SQL Server and the Microsoft Office products which are an integral part of an integrated Microsoft Dynamics business solution
- Improve fiscal responsibility and the delivery of public services.
- Boost efficiencies and improve accountability with accurate financial tracking and reporting.
- Save money on Business applications with the Convergence Attendee Sales Offer!
- ERP – Microsoft Dynamics AX, GP, NAV and SL customers who attend Convergence 2009 are eligible to receive up to a 20% discount. Terms & Conditions*.
- CRM â€“ Save 75% on CRM Online – $9.99/user for 6 Months. Terms & Conditions*.
Presentations and discussion topics for this year’s event are coming together very quickly, so be sure to check out the Convergence website regularly, as sessions are added daily. Concurrent sessions, Interactive Discussions, and Hands-On Lab details are included in the Session Content section of the site. Within the Networking and Content navigation, we’ve included information on the groups represented in the Community and Learning Center and the Microsoft Pavilion. As always, the opportunities to learn and network are endless at Convergence!
Visit Merit Solutions in Booth #840 to learn about Microsoft Dynamics integration and Dynamics AX Development, as well as be the first to see the Vendors Journal Snap-In for Dynamics AX 2009.