Plan and execute supply chain operations
One of the biggest hurdles for any organization in predicting and achieving consistent growth is disruption in the supply chain. Together we can help solve challenges with batch/lot registration, and tracking; batch/lot splitting and genealogy; shelf life, expiration, and re-test; finished goods stability; and integrated labeling, shipping, and tracking.
See how you can drive efficiency and maintain quality requirements using mobile apps with tailored experiences and voice commands or IoT-enabled environmentally sensitive workrooms, labs, and storage areas.
Check out our envisioning workshops to learn more.
Stability and Re-test
- Effectively utilize your Quality Control (QC) team with automatic prioritization of quality orders
- Utilize the automatic prioritization of stability and re-test quality orders to drive your QC team attention to the tasks requiring quality actions
- Minimize the cost associated with expiration write-offs and disposal with proactive testing of materials approaching their retest date/expiration date
- Monitor the items stability or efficacy for safety reasons
- Ensure compliance by following your organizations SOPs for material stability testing
- Automatize and streamline the planning of stability quality testing protocols
- Stability testing protocols included in the master planning
Build effective and accurate supply chain projections.
- Gain visibility into upcoming quality inspections for on-hand or planned material acquisitions
- Effectively plan quality testing activities from both time and resources standpoint
- Ensure smooth flow of materials through quality checkpoints within the supply chain lifecycle
& Capacity Planning
- Reduce risks and make efficient decisions against forecasts
- Staff more effectively and avoid capacity bottlenecks
- Respond promptly and gain operational efficiency amidst shifting demand
- Leverage “what-if” planning to model alternate/future scenarios
GxP Document Management
Fundamentally improve the quality and security of your supply chain-related documents. Use cases include:
- Supplier CMO/CDMO contracts
- Vendor certifications
- Vendor Audit history/results
- Vendor delivery commitments / schedules
Merit for Life Science with D365 considers all resources in the planning
of manufacturing and distribution, including availability of staff, rooms,
and equipment that meet our quality specifications.
[Merit Solutions Customer: Publicly held, global commercial genetic materials CDMO]
Attend a free one-day briefing and review your business objectives, discover and visualize solutions, and leave with a clear, actionable picture of how to attain your business goals.
Quality incident data and processes can be a driver of significant business value if shared with other stakeholders. See how to unleash a new reality through increased transparency of quality data.